Saturday

Trader Joe's "Tarte aux Champignon"


Today I had an exhausting day with too many errands and I ended up arriving back home at 8 pm, hungry, exhausted and of course with no energy to cook. So this is actually a suggestion, not a recipe.



So this was my way of enjoying a delicious meal. Trader Joe's "Tarte aux Champignon", a tossed salad and white wine of course. My dear sister-in-law Tina introduced me to those 'tartes'. I am not sure if I love or hate her for doing that.

I buy those 'tartes' frozen at Trader Joe's so I always have a few in the freezer just in case I have a crazy day like today or if I'm just lazy. There are other variations of this tarte. You need to try them all to find out which one is your favorite.

Ooh la la! C'est delicieux!

No comments:

Post a Comment