- Eat 'healthy food' or just eat any food in moderation.
- Don't buy empty calories. If you buy it, you will eat it.
- Eat every 3 hours, (a small snack between meals is a good option) so the next time you eat you are not starving and you won't binge
- Wear fitted clothes. It will make you more aware of what you eat, specially if you are eating out.
- Have low calorie, high protein snacks at hand, so you won't dive into chocolate, cookies, donuts, cereal, etc.
- Sleep well.
- Drink green tea; it controls sugar cravings.
- Drink 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar that has the 'mother' in it, such as Bragg, mixed in 1/3 cup of water.
- Have a work out routine and stick to it. Change into workout clothes before leaving work.
- Split work out into 2 sets, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
- When having a meal, eat the first half of the meal at your normal pace, then eat the second half at a slower pace.
- Drink 2 glasses of water a few minutes before eating to trick your stomach.
- Drink a smoothie for a meal. A green smoothie is a good option. Example: spinach, apple, hemp seeds, and orange juice smoothie.
- Add 1 - 2 drops of grapefruit or lemon essential oil to your water to curb your appetite.
- Add cumin to your veggies, as cumin increases metabolic rate.
- Use a calorie count app to help you be conscious of the type and amount of calories you eat in a day.
- Don't forbid yourself of eating anything, or you will just crave it even more. Allow yourself to eat it in small amounts and sporadically.
- Don't diet, simply slowly change your eating habits. Start putting veggies in your meals, and keep increasing the amount until they overpower high caloric foods you have been eating.
weight loss tips
Here are a few tips for weight loss: