- Eat 'healthy food' in moderation.
- Don't buy empty calories. If you buy you will eat it.
- Eat every 3 hours, (a small snack between meals is a good option) so the next time you eat you are not starving and you won't binge
- Wear fitted clothes. It will make you more aware of what you eat, specially if you are eating out.
- Have low calories, high protein snacks at hand so you won't dive for chocolate and cereal.
- Sleep well.
- Drink green tea, as it controls sugar cravings.
- Drink 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar that has the 'mother' in it, such as Bragg, mixed in 1/3 cup of water.
- Have a work out routine and stick to it. Change into workout clothes before leaving work.
- Split work out into 2 sets, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
- Eat/drink 1 to 2 teaspoons of organic coconut oil every day to help burn energy.
- Drink 2 glasses of water a few minutes before eating to trick your stomach.
- Drink a smoothie for a meal. A green smoothie is a good option. Example: spinach, apple and orange juice smoothie.
- Add 1 - 2 drops of grapefruit or lemon essential oil to your water to curb your appetite.
- Add cumin to your veggies as cumin increases metabolic rate.
- Use a calorie count app to help you be conscious of the type and amount of calories you eat in a day.
- Don't forbid yourself of eating anything, or you will just crave it even more. Allow yourself to eat it in small amounts and sporadically.
weight loss tips
Here are a few tips for weight loss: