This spread has such a rich blend of flavors. I got the recipe from Debbie, a colleague when I worked in Egypt. Everyone loves it! Thanks Debbie!
- 12oz / 340 gr imitation crab meat chopped (usually 1 small packet)
- 8 oz / 226 gr (1 packet) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon shredded onion (if you have shallots it's even better)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 13 oz / 360 gr sweet chili sauce (usually one small bottle)
- optional: one tablespoon dry parsley or 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Put everything but the chili sauce in a bowl to make it easier to mix.
- Mix using a fork.
- Spread the mix at the bottom of a shallow serving dish. I like the glass ones because we can see through.
- Cover the mix with the sweet chili sauce.
- Serve with toast and crackers.